Quick Enquiry

When should you see an Infertility Expert

If you have not been able to conceive after trying for 1 year.Advice should be taken earlier if the female partner is nearing the age of 35 or has irregular periods or has history of pelvic infections If male partner has sexual dysfunction/ ejaculatory problem/ undescended testis .

Also When:-
  • Severe tubal damage
  • Male factor infertility (oligoasthenoteratozoospermia, obstructive azoospermia, retrograde ejaculation ,anejaculation)
  • Low Sperm  Coun
  • Unexplained infertility
  • Ovulatory dysfunctions
  • Premature ovarian failure (third party reproduction)
  • Uterine factor (third party reproduction)
  • Endometriosis
  • Immunological infertility
  • Multiple failure IVF
  • Multiple failure IUI
  • Problems in fallopian tubes
  • Age factor
  • History of Miscarriages
  • Recurrent pregnancy loss
  • History of genetic diseases